1. Automotive Manufacturers (OEMs): Representatives from automotive companies, including executives, engineers, and product managers responsible for ADAS integration and development within vehicles.
2. Technology Suppliers: Professionals from companies specializing in ADAS technologies, such as sensor manufacturers, software developers, connectivity providers, and component suppliers.
3. Research and Development Institutions: Researchers, scientists, and academicians from research institutions, universities, and government organizations working on ADAS-related projects and advancements.
4. Regulatory Authorities: Officials and policymakers from government agencies and regulatory bodies responsible for formulating and implementing regulations related to ADAS technologies.
5. Industry Associations: Representatives from industry associations and trade organizations focused on the automotive sector, technology, and safety standards.
6. Automotive Designers: Professionals involved in automotive design, user experience, and interface design, with a specific interest in incorporating ADAS features into vehicle designs.
7. Testing and Validation Experts: Individuals responsible for testing, validation, and certification of ADAS technologies to ensure safety, performance, and compliance with industry standards.
8. Suppliers and Component Manufacturers: Representatives from companies involved in manufacturing and supplying ADAS components, including sensors, cameras, radar systems, LiDAR, and connectivity modules.
9. Consultants and Industry Experts: Professionals providing consulting services, market analysis, and strategic guidance to automotive companies and stakeholders in the ADAS ecosystem.
10. Startups and Entrepreneurs: Individuals representing ADAS startups and innovative companies that are disrupting the industry with new technologies, business models, and solutions.
11. Academia: Professors, researchers, and students from universities and educational institutions with a focus on automotive engineering, computer science, and related fields.
12. Media and Press: Journalists, reporters, and media representatives covering the automotive industry, technology, and innovation.